Monday, June 2, 2008

More than One Way to Earn Online

Yes there is more than one way to earn money online. Using a blog like this is a great way to earn money online. The methods are really quite easy to begin earning with a blog. Another great means of earning online in found in what we call BANS. BANS stands for Build a Niche Store. Basically that means building a website (much easier than you think)in a certain niche on an E-bay platform. It is so simple that even I figured it out and I have absolutely no sense of computer lingo. It comes with a complete instruction manual and how to do it instructions. There is also a fantastic forum associated with BANS that is simply fantastic to get added info and more advanced stuff. You can check out one of my own BANS store at Bass Fishing Fundamentals and see what I mean. And I get paid a commission for every item sold through my niche store and all I have to do is drive traffic to the store again easier than you might think. I currently have four stores up and running with six more in the works. Worth your time to look into the Build a Niche Store program.

A great place to learn affiliate marketing is found at wealthy affiliates university to go up to my favorite links and click on wealthy affiliates and check it out. It has fantastic resources on affiliate marketing and a great private forum with many experts sharing their secrets to making tons of money online.

No comments: